ENO8, a Plano Texas based emerging technology company focused on creating innovative software products for customers, is currently hiring for an experienced Software Project Manager in the Dallas metro area.
About the job
As a Software Project Manager, you are responsible for being the driving force behind the success of our portfolio of client software product development engagements. We are looking for an individual who is great at bridging the gap between the business stakeholders and the engineering team to ensure success of the product. This role will provide project management of day-to-day leadership and coordination in the areas of client relationships, budget management, schedule planning, and deliverables for major software product design, development, and quality assurance spaces. The Software Project Manager ensures ENO8 delivers to our clients the agreed upon work at the highest levels of quality, timely, and on-budget.
• Frequently evaluate project velocity, project risk, quality, and expectations and coordinate course corrections to ensure client satisfaction.
• Facilitate daily scrum meetings with the entire project team.
• Maintain accurate resource assignments, status, and updates through ENO8 systems.
• Contribute to writing and reviewing Statements of Work and Change Orders as needed
• Document all key decisions, scope changes, personnel updates, risks, issues and mitigation procedures.
• Build strong relationships with clients
• Manage multiple projects with multiple clients.
• Work with the Sales Team to help with the account strategy
• Implement an effective escalation program that addresses concerns.
• Understand the client’s high-level vision.
• Ability to choose the appropriate communication channel to effectively share information.
• Proactively identify, prioritize and drive resolution of project issues and risks.
• Identify areas where the product can be improved.
• Lead, coach, and mentor offshore or remote project managers.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Consulting services experience
• 5+ years of experience managing software development projects
• A passion for delivering projects as agreed upon with the client.
• Experience managing resources in a consulting environment.
• Proven, successful Agile Scrum experience
• Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
• Motivator to others
• Must be an “A+” communicator both written and verbal.
• Certification as a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus but not required.
• Must be a great listener. Strong at processing input from all stakeholders and converting into action items.
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
• Experience using Agile methodology for delivering custom software applications
• Software product management experience would be a huge plus but is not required
• Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work under minimal supervision.
• Experience using Jira is a strong plus but not required.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
• Must have a passion for technology in general and eager to learn how new emerging technologies can impact businesses and consumers.
• Must be a United States Citizen.