ENO8, a Dallas based emerging technology company focused on creating innovative software products, is currently hiring for a Sales Development Rep (SDR) in Plano, Texas.
About the job
As a Sales Development Rep, you will be responsible for “top of the funnel” sales and prospecting activities. This position will involve a variety of prospecting and business development techniques including, email marketing, cold calling, networking, social media outreach, and online research.
This is an entry level role but some experience in sales is required; even if it was a part time job. We are primarily looking for someone who is hungry, demonstrates strong communication skills, eager to learn and improve, and an ability to think creatively. As an SDR, you will be trained on proven techniques for researching and building target prospect lists and generating qualified sales opportunities for ENO8.
- Own the sales development effort in assigned territories and create revenue opportunities for ENO8 sales team.
- Learn and execute business prospecting techniques designed to create new sales opportunities for ENO8
- Create and refine email marketing templates and prospecting scripts
- Research and build targeted prospecting lists for email and telephone campaigns
- Conduct high-level conversations with business executives to understand their business needs.
- A desire to learn fundamental sales skills and develop their career in sales
- Update and maintain data in CRM system
Qualifications and requirements
- Must be an “A+” communicator both written and verbal
- Strong general computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, Calendar, etc)
- Must be a great listener. Strong at processing input and converting into action items
- Willingness to be coached and take constructive criticism
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work under minimal supervision
- Some sales experience required
- Must be a United States Citizen