ENO8, a Dallas based emerging technology company focused on creating innovative software products, is currently hiring for an Executive Assistant in Plano, Texas.
About the job
As an Executive Assistant you will be responsible for multiplying the results and productivity of the company’s two founders while also assisting with special projects and tasks within the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a small entrepreneurial organization that is growing very rapidly in an exciting industry. This position requires great organizational skills, communications skills, and a willingness to take on tasks and learn new skills very rapidly.
- Accountability partner for goals/time management/commitments/meetings
- Organize and book travel, meetings, and special events
- Scheduling and confirming events/meetings/calls to maximize focus and productivity while minimizing distractions
- Coordinating resources for all meetings ensuring maximum impact
- Monitoring / Filtering all email: deleting unnecessary emails, rerouting to appropriate person, filing for the appropriate time, responding when appropriate
- Set up and update prospect/client files in all systems with notes and coordinate/schedule next steps
- Responsible for on-boarding process and exit process for all employees
- Organize and manage human resource files; scan and maintain a paperless archiving system for documents
- Assist with benefits administration for employees
- Assist with filtering new job applicants, conducting initial screening phone calls, scheduling interviews
- Basic office management responsibilities including reordering supplies, shipping packages, etc.
- Be an ambassador of healthy company culture by organizing events, improving communication, and planning initiatives to improve employee engagement
- Take responsibility for special company projects that are assigned by company founders
- Must be an “A+” communicator both written and verbal
- Strong general computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, Calendar, etc)
- Must be a great listener. Strong at processing input and converting into action items
- Willingness to be coached and take constructive criticism
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work under minimal supervision
- Experience in an executive assistant role is a plus
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must be local to the Dallas/Fort Worth area