ENO8 is looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to be part of our mission to create impactful software applications on web and mobile. This is the contract position, with the potential to convert to a Full-Time Employee in coming months.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best digital user experience for our clients, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be expected to flex your creative muscle, while, delivering tangible blueprints for our development team. Experience with Atomic web design, Apple HIG and Google material is a plus. You'll need to be a proficient with Zeplin, XD, Sketch and Invision and have a portfolio you can share highlighting your previous web and mobile work.
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitiveness and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver
intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of popular design software
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.