ENO8 is a Dallas-based tech studio that empowers companies to design and develop innovative, impactful digital products, is currently hiring for an experienced full stack PHP developer with experience using the Symfony framework.
About the Job
ENO8 is looking for a full-time, full stack PHP web developer. This person should be passionate about developing awesome digital software products. The ideal candidate should be a driven, self-starter with great problem solving and analytical skills.
This would be a full-time remote contract position but would be responsible for coordinating with team members that are spread across the globe.
- Create stable, high-quality, maintainable code
- Adhere to the highest software development standards
- Assist with production system support issues for clients
- Participate in production deployments
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project(s)
Qualifications and requirements
- 3+ years of experience using Symfony framework
- 3+ years of experience with templating engines like Twig or Blade
- 5+ years of experience with developing and implementing web applications
- Experience with developing and deploying applications on Cloud, preferably on GCP (Google Cloud Platform)and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience working with MySQL
- Experience supporting live production software with heavy user load
- Requires a strong computer science base with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing highly available, highly scalable software.
- Proficient in Agile Software Development methodology, processes, and practices.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Must possess excellent analytical problem solving, and be good at troubleshooting
- Requires an in depth knowledge of branching strategies and source control techniques
- Is self-driven, actively looks for ways to contribute, and knows how to get things done
- Able to communicate processes and results with all parties involved in the product team, including engineers, product owner, scrum master, third party vendors and customers
- Competitive salary based upon candidate experience