ENO8, a Plano Texas based emerging technology company focused on creating innovative software products, is currently hiring for an experienced technical lead in the NOIDA India office.
About the job
ENO8 is looking for a full-time Technical Solutions Lead to spearhead all of our development across remote teams across India. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating quality software products using the latest and greatest in technology and methodology. In addition, this role requires one to build a Rockstar team. This person will be in-charge of screening and hiring new developers, mentoring and coaching the team, ensuring that ENO8 processes and best practices are being followed, and serve as the first point of escalation for resolving technical issues that arise.
This would be a full-time role working from our NOIDA office but would be responsible for coordinating with team members that are spread across the globe. The candidate should be a self starter and would take ownership of ensuring that our team delivers high quality, maintainable code and that the work that we are doing generates significant value for our clients.
- Provide technical leadership to developers on the team
- Pro-actively flush out potential improvements that can be made on client products
- Educate and coach team members on coding best practices and new technologies
- Coordinate with US delivery personnel to ensure alignment between entire ENO8 team
- Serve as point of escalation for technical issues on client projects
- Oversee productivity and quality of development team members
- Create and enforce processes and procedures related to software product development
- Manage resource needs and assignment of development tasks among team members
- Peer review code with team members
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project(s)
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution
Qualifications and requirements
- Passionate about software development and emerging technologies (Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Augmented Reality (AR), to name a few.
- Demonstrated leadership experience (in work environment, in school, or in community)
- Track record of contributing to the development community either through contributions to open source projects or to online development community forums
- Must be able to provide GitHub ID (or other public repository) with example of previous coding work.
- Bachelors degree or higher is required.
- Experience leading a development team following SCRUM / Agile methodology
- Experience with Jira or similar agile project management tool
- Solid understanding of Linux
- Experience with dev operations using either Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure
- Comfortable using GIT and GitFlow
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Must possess excellent analytical problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented, individually accountable, and able to work in a high paced work environment
- Competitive salary based upon candidate experience.