ENO8, a Dallas based emerging technology company focused on
creating innovative software products using emerging technologies like mobile,
machine learning and AI, is currently hiring for an Corporate Recruiter in
About the job
- As a Corporate Recruiter you will be responsible for
managing full-cycle recruiting for a variety of technical positions within
the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to work within an entrepreneurial
organization that is growing very rapidly in an exciting industry.
- He or she will partner with management to anticipate and
meet the growing needs of the organization to deliver the best talent.
- The Corporate
Recruiter will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage ongoing
relationships with internal hiring managers.
- The ideal candidate will be a true
contributor to the growth of the company and provide the talent that takes our
company continuously into the next level.
- This position requires great organizational skills,
communications skills, and a willingness to learn new skills very rapidly and
adapt to the changes in our industry and priorities.
- Be a brand ambassador for ENO8 and become a magnet to attract top
talent in the DFW area.
- Guide applicants through a successful interviewing process
and enhance applicant hiring and on-boarding experience.
- Assist with filtering new job applicants, conducting initial
screening phone calls, evaluating the qualifications of candidates, pre-screen,
interviews and perform reference checks. Make recommendations for interview and
- Coordinate interviews with internal leadership teams.
Schedules meeting rooms.
- Perform in-depth knowledge of data mining and internet
- Past experience in working the social media channels like
LinkedIn, FaceBook, GitHub, etc. to attract top talent.
- Organize candidate travel and reimbursements and obtains
necessary approvals when hiring out of town candidates.
- Administer pre-employment skills testing and tracks
results. Maintain inventory of candidate testing tools and units.
- Coordinate background screening, gets approvals from
candidates prior and administers adverse action letters.
- Extend and negotiate job offers. Prepare and issue offer
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability to manage time
sensitive hiring requests in order to meet deadlines.
- Network and build a pipeline of potential future top
talent. Maintain a list of pre-screened
talent at all times.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job
requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are
assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and partners with hiring
- Regularly follows up with the respective hiring managers and
candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Actively participates, coordinates and attends at all
staffing-related activities, job fairs, networking events and engages with channel
- Perform on-boarding, retention and perform exit processes and
duties as internal HR.
- Prepare and post job ads utilizing Zoho Recruit, job boards,
and other web-based recruiting resources.
- File and maintain all documents related to recruiting.
- Be an ambassador of healthy company culture by organizing and
participating events, improving communication, and planning initiatives to
improve employee engagement.
- Assist with benefits administration for employees.
- Other HR-related duties as assigned.
- Continuously invests time to enhance their own interview
skills, legal & technical knowledge and enhances their own hiring abilities.
Experience/Knowledge/Abilities: Minimum one to two years of
recruiting experience; strong understanding and ability to recruit across all
levels of an organization. Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills
and team-based experience. Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment
life cycle with mapping and sourcing resumes from all resources. Superior
customer service skills. Must be able to multi-task in an ever-changing
environment. Experience with Top Grading interview skills preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Must be an “A+” communicator both written and verbal
- Strong general computer skills (Google Apps, Microsoft
Office, Email, Calendar, etc.)
- Must be a great listener. Strong at processing input and
converting into action items
- Willingness to be coached and take constructive feedback
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work under minimal
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must be local to the Dallas/Fort Worth area